Please read this Agreement carefully.
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1.1 By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
2. Use of the Website
2.1 General Use of the Website: You agree to use the Plus Wonder Website only for purposes that are permitted by (a) this Agreement, and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries). You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations of this Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
2.2 Plus Wonder’s Website is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Website by anyone under 13 is unauthorized. If you are under 13, you are only allowed to access this Website with your parent or guardian permission and supervision. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that your parent or guardian understands them, agrees to be bound by them and you should only use the Website with their permission and under their supervision. Additionally, you have to be 18 years of age or older if you want to make a donation.
2.3 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Plus Wonder Website (or the servers and networks that are connected to the Plus Wonder Website). Should you access (or attempt to access) any part of the Plus Wonder Website through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers), you shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the site.
2.5. In conveying our message and organizing our network, we include a wide variety of material on the Website (the “Content”). Except as otherwise expressly stated, all Content appearing on this Website is the copyrighted work of Plus Wonder or its third-party content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content is also the exclusive property of Plus Wonder and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Portions of the Content may be made available to us through arrangements that we have with third-parties, including Partners. Some of this Content includes text; however, in order to communicate with members of our movement in different parts of the globe, much of the Content includes graphics, images, software, and video. This Content is also protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. You agree that you shall not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Content obtained from this Website, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of The Plus Wonder or any applicable third party suppliers, except as explicitly permitted under Section 2.6 of this Agreement. If you violate any part of this Agreement, your right to access and/or use the Content and Website will automatically be revoked and you agree that you will destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
2.6 Plus Wonder grants you a non-exclusive license to use, copy, make derivative works of, display, and/or distribute the Content in ways that are in furtherance of the Mission, as determined in Plus Wonder’s sole discretion, provided that the Content contains no credit or attribution to third-parties. If the content contains credit or attribution to a third-party Content creator, you are required to abide by all license agreements as set forth by the third-party Content creator.
2.7 You may use information on Plus Wonder (such as downloadables) purposely made available by Plus Wonder for downloading from the Website, provided that you (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
2.8 In order to ensure our ability to accomplish our Mission, it is essential that the Website function properly. Accordingly, you agree not to:
(a) take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Website’s infrastructure;
use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
(b) attempt to decipher or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Website;
(c) delete or alter any material posted on the Website by Plus Wonder or any other person or entity; or
(d) modify, remove, or otherwise alter in any way any portion of Plus Wonder I video player.
2.10 We are respectful of the intellectual property rights of others. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA (see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details). Notices and counter notices with respect to the Website should be sent to Plus Wonder at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
Although we make great efforts to ensure that the Website functions properly and serves as a powerful tool for inspiring a global movement of partnerships for a better world, it is necessary for us to limit our legal liability in the event that something does go wrong. Accordingly, we need for you to agree to the following limitations of liability and disclaimers of warranties.
3.1 You expressly understand and agree that:
(a) The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
(b) Plus Wonder makes no warranty that (i) the Website will meet your requirements, (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) information that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) any errors in the software will be corrected.
(c) Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
(d) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Plus Wonder or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
3.2 You understand and agree that in no event will Plus Wonder be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, loss of income, loss of goodwill or reputation, damage to or corruption of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website (or inability to use the website), the content, the contributions, or any other materials, services or information contained in or accessed through the Website, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Plus Wonder, even if Plus Wonder has been advised of the possibilities of those damages. You understand and agree that your use of the Website is predicated upon your waiver of any right to sue Plus Wonder and its affiliates directly or to participate in a class action suit for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the Website.
3.3 Some States do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, the liability of the parties shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Plus Wonder, its affiliates, its contractors, and all of its and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, proprietors, partners, shareholders, servants, principals, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, accountants, and attorneys from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, proceedings, damages, settlements, judgments, injuries, liabilities, obligations, losses, risks, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this Website, any contribution or other submission, your fraud, violation of law, or willful misconduct, and any breach by you of this Agreement.
5. Termination of the Agreement.
5.1 We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website or the Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We also reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website or the Content at any time without prior notice or liability.
5.2 The provisions regarding “Use of the Website”, “Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties”, “Indemnification”, “Termination of the Agreement”, and “Miscellaneous” will survive the termination of this Agreement.
6. User Must Comply with Applicable Laws.
The Plus Wonder Website is hosted in the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the Website, by visiting the Website you agree to comply with all applicable federal and state U.S. laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you are a user, you agree to obtain and comply with all conditions of any registrations, permits, licenses, consents or permissions that you are required to hold in order to utilize the Website.
We make no representations that the Website and any and all information contained therein, is appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. This Website is not intended for access or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Plus Wonder to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are choosing to access the Websites and/or Content on your own initiative and that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable international, federal, state, local and any other applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the thereof.
7.2 You and Plus Wonder agree that any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute will be conducted solely on an individual basis, and that neither you nor Plus Wonder will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, a representative action, a collective action, a private attorney-general action, or in any proceeding in which you or plus wonder acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. You and Plus Wonder further agree that no proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another proceeding without the prior written consent of you, plus wonder, and all parties to any such proceeding.
7.3 If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
7.4 If Plus Wonder fails to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement, it shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in the Agreement. No waiver is effective against Plus Wonder Inc unless it is made in writing.
7.5 Except as expressly agreed by Plus Wonder and you, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Plus Wonder with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between you and Plus Wonder with respect to the subject matter.
7.6 The section headings are provided merely for convenience and have no legal or contractual effect.
7.7 This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
7.8 Plus Wonder shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of our contractors, agents or suppliers, including but not limited to utility or transmission failures, power failure, strikes or other labor disturbances, acts of God, acts of war or terror, floods, sabotage, fire, natural or other disasters.
8. Your Contributions
Website users wishing to contribute stories of partnerships to Plus Wonder for consideration for publication on pluswonder.org and including Plus Wonder social media and YouTube channels do so voluntarily. Submission of a story does not guarantee its publication on Plus Wonder channels. Any contributions from Website Users are published at the sole discretion of Plus Wonder. Any submission – including any “contribution” – to this Website will be deemed the property of Plus Wonder, and shall remain the property of Plus Wonder.
Users must not:
- Provide offensive material or harass in any way other users of this Website.
- Publish defamatory and/or knowingly false material about any person, other users or entities.
- Publish or offer for publication stories of partnerships without the express permission of the partners involved.
- Reveal confidential information in a personal online posting, upload or transmission – including financial information and information relating to customers, business plans, copyrighted information without consent or permission, policies, staff, and/or internal discussions relating to any entity.
- Undertake deliberate activities that undermine the purpose of Plus Wonder, its affiliates and its initiatives.
- Introduce any form of malicious software to the Website.
- Must not plagiarize or violate copyright, database, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. Therefore, users will generally need the explicit permission from copyright owners of any existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyrighted material before posting them to the Website.
- Must not contain unlawful, objectionable, disruptive, offensive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially offensive, sexually offensive, or religiously offensive content. Please be respectful and civil to other contributors’ views if you interact with them, even if you disagree with them.
- Must address topics related to Plus Wonder and partnerships for a better world and a better life.
- Must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant Website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content will be deleted or disregarded and may result in contributions being deemed unusable.
- Must not promote illegal behavior. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Must not misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to give the impression that they emanate from Plus Wonder when it is not the case.
- Must not involve any flooding, spamming or advertising. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum or space; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum or space. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
- May become public and may appear in Plus Wonder produced material or public search results. Accordingly, users should not post personal details or information that should not be publicly available.
9. Trademarks and Copyrights
9.1 To help create a globally recognized brand for our movement, the Website contains registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks, and logos belonging to Plus Wonder and third-parties (the “Trademarks”), such as for example including one or more of Plus Wonder, Magnetic Threads, and/or Six Degrees of Connection Trademarks. You acknowledge and agree that Plus Wonder is the sole and exclusive owner of the business name and registered trademarks for “Plus Wonder,” “Magnetic Threads,” and “Six Degrees of Connection,” and/or certain other trademarks, and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto. The Plus Wonder name, logo, the domain name for this Website, all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of Plus Wonder. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the Trademarks in any manner without our prior consent.
9.2 Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant or assign to you or to any third party any proprietary or ownership interest or intellectual property rights in or to our other than the rights set forth herein.
9.3 You acknowledge and agree that Plus Wonder and the Materials are copyright protected or otherwise protected by intellectual property rights owned, licensed by, or otherwise controlled by, Plus Wonder. You undertake not to infringe such copyrights and intellectual property rights.
9.4 You may not copy or use any portion of the designs by Plus Wonder or third parties or output from designs by Plus Wonder or third parties other than as expressly provided by the Service.
Plus Wonder has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with the Website, including any contributions made by users. We may investigate any reported violations of the Website policies or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending or terminating service, denying access and/or removing any materials on the Website). Plus Wonder may also investigate, in its sole discretion, the use of any credit card by a user registered to make a purchase, and take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation, contacting the individual using such card and/or deactivating a user’s account.
12. Website Use
Plus Wonder does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any text, data, audio, video, audio/video or other materials or information posted by Website users to the Website or transmitted to other users or Plus Wonder through the Website (collectively, “Posted Content”) and, therefore, Plus Wonder specifically disclaims any liability with regard to Posted Content and any actions resulting from your use of Posted Content. Website users are not authorized Plus Wonder spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Plus Wonder.
The Website may only be used to post, send and receive messages, information and materials that are proper and related to the Website forum, community, or other Website services you are using, and solely for your own use, not for the use or benefit of any third party, you are not permitted to:
- Post on or convey to the Website any defamatory, libelous, obscene, bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, harassing, inflammatory, pornographic, child pornographic, violent (meaning content that is excessively violent, incites violence or threatens violence), profane, threatening, unfair, inaccurate, deceptive or unlawful content or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law.
- Transmit or upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other similar software or programs that may damage another’s computer, the operation of another’s computer or the Website server.
- Advertise, solicit, or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, including without limitation promoting or supporting the growth of a third-party site, unless the Website service you are using specifically allows such actions.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify, delete, or exclude any author attributions, copyright notices or legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or that is provided with Website materials or accessed through the Website.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, including without limitation Partner Terms, which may be applicable to any particular Website service provided.
- Compile or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their prior express written consent.
- Post on, transmit to or upload from the Website any content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including activities that are intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections, or otherwise use the Website in any manner that endorses or promotes the occurrence of illegal activities.
- Use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with another’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Use the Website to access or use a third-party site, including without limitation the site of a partner of Plus Wonder, in a manner prohibited by the terms and conditions applicable to the access or use of such third-party site.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information with the use of any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Send any bulk commercial or unsolicited email to any party that has indicated that it does not wish to receive such email.
- Access or attempt to access any other user’s account.
- Misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Website.
- Use the Website in any manner that could create a risk to a person’s safety or health, create a risk to public safety or health, compromise national security, or interfere with an investigation by law enforcement.
- Post on, transmit to or upload to the Website any content that violates another party’s privacy or infringes another party’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, such party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other confidential or proprietary information. Non-limiting examples of materials that may be covered by copyright include software, graphics, text photographs, sound, video and musical recordings.
- Use the Website in any manner that does not treat others with respect such as insulting another individual or posting discriminatory material aimed at an individual or a group of people based upon cultural background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or similar.
- Use the Website in any manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue and/or exchange on the Website, including posting or otherwise conveying material that is not related to the subject at issue or otherwise restricts or inhibits another from using and enjoying the Website.
Plus Wonder does not claim ownership of any of the Posted Content. However, by posting, transmitting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any Posted Content, including by creating or modifying a home page, chatting, uploading files, transmitting e-mail, or engaging in any other form of communication, you are granting Plus Wonder, its affiliated companies and sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and fully sublicenseable license in and to such Posted Content. For example, we have the right to: copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, edit, translate, reformat and otherwise use or archive Posted Content, with or without attribution, and allow other Website users to do so as well, in all media known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against Plus Wonder for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Posted Content.
13. Payments and Payments Processing; Rules for All Payments
Plus Wonder’s Website provides the ability to make an online donation. Plus Wonder has engaged the services of a third-party payment services providers – PayPal – to process all donation/payment transactions. PayPal manages the routing of applicable donor information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks, as applicable. Plus Wonder is not affiliated with PayPal, and we are not responsible in any way for their actions or performance. Accordingly, Plus Wonder expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all services provided by PayPal, and you hereby agree that Plus Wonder shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such services.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that, for all donations, (1) you will not use an invalid or unauthorized credit or debit card or other payment method; (2) all donations are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding any payment transaction, please email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse any donation you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel donations made per person, per household or per donation. These restrictions may include donations placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make or change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit donations in our sole judgment.
14. Payments for Event attendance
Plus Wonder may engage the services of Eventbrite or other similar websites to process tickets and ticket payments/transactions for Events we hold. Eventbrite or other third-party ticket websites manage the routing of applicable customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks, as applicable. Plus Wonder is not affiliated with Eventbrite or other third-party ticket websites and we are not responsible in any way for their actions or performance. Accordingly, Plus Wonder expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all services provided by Eventbrite or other third-party ticket websites, and you hereby agree that Plus Wonder shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such services.You hereby acknowledge and agree that for all ticket purchases, (1) you will not use an invalid or unauthorized credit or debit card or other payment method; (2) all payments are final and non-refundable. If you have any questions regarding any payment transaction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t sell your personal data to advertisers, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) with advertisers unless you give us specific permission. Instead, advertisers can tell us things like the kind of audience they want to see their ads, and we can show those ads to people who may be interested. We provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads that help them understand how people are interacting with their content.